Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sod Off Wednesday: June 27

By this time next week I may have changed my tune, but right now I'd like my allergist to sod off. I stopped taking my antihistamines for three day so I could get tested to see if what I'm allergic to has changed since I was little. And while I was there, maybe get some proper advice on what medications I should be taking. So I've got new medications that I'm trying to take as advised instead of self medicating. And I feel like hell. It comes and goes. Last night I felt like something moderately heavy and really gross was standing on my head and chest.

Also, I didn't know you could get so high from Mucinex. I needed a decongestant that didn't have antihistamines. None the first day, two hits on the second day, the third day was every 4 hours like the bottle said. By the time I got to the doctor's office I needed help reading. I COULD read, but large blocks of text just didn't register after the first few words. The good news is that I've confirmed that I could never become an alcoholic or druggie.

No comments: