Monday, June 14, 2010

Movie Review: The A-Team

If you've got a problem, and no one else can help, maybe it's all in your head.

We went to see "The A-Team" yesterday. Great movie. Really. OK, if "Sense and Sensibility" is a bit too action packed for your tastes then this may not be the movie for you.

You don't have to be a fan of the TV series. There's a few references that you'll catch if you did watch it back in the day. This movie shows how the group met, why BA hates to fly, and what happened to make them fugitives.

There's not much I can say to pitch this movie that the trailers haven't already done. I will say that it's awesome. Really. I was afraid it'd be a disaster like the movie version of "Wild Wild West". Instead we got something more like the new "Star Trek" movie.

I'm not completely sold on how they wrote B.A. I felt like he talked too much.

I will be getting this on DVD. No question about it. You need to see this movie.

1 comment:

GreenCanary said...

This movie was awesome. AWESOME! And funny, which made it even awesomer.