Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cul De Sac

Yummy has this comic hanging in her cubicle. It's what introduced her to the comic strip Cul De Sac and is one of her favorites.

The second Cul De Sac collection has come out. It's available at most bookstores. I'd recommend both "Cul de Sac" and "Children at Play"

I want to thank the cartoonist Richard Thompson for signing copies of his latest book for me and Yummy. Thanks also to My Krodie for facilitating this.

For Yummy I got him to sign the page with her favorite comic on it.

2 comments:

BrianAlt said...

I'm sure she really appreciated that and garnered you lots of hugs and kisses.

GreenCanary said...

Oh nos! My true identity is showing! Cover your eyes! COVER YOUR EYES!!

P.S. Word verification is "mobonful." Is that not appropriately mournful for my favorite comic strip?