Friday, August 25, 2006

More toilet news

Ignore my previous post about the toilet. It was written with the best information at the time, but that wasn't the toilet I got. Sitting in my living room is a Rockton dual force bowl. The company is Sterling and Sterling is owned by Kohler. Thus the confusion.
The price has dropped in half to ~$450.

Alas, when I went home yesterday nothing had changed in the bathroom since the weekend before. All that was new was a box of commode. I'm telling myself that since the remainder of the work can be done in a day there's no reason for them to show up until everything is ready. It's what I'd do. Go work where you can do the most instead of hopping about town on little 30 minutes jobs. This is my new mantra and I have fashioned a crude shiv for anyone who dares harsh my buzz.

No comments: