Thursday, April 30, 2009

My stuff on CSI


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, a book that I worked on, Medical Aspects of Biological Warfare (left), is going to appear in an episode of the original "CSI - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

There is some debate about whether tonight's episode is the one in question. But from what we can gather tonight's episode is about an outbreak of some disease. It seems promising.

So watch CBS tonight at 9:00 (8 Central and Mountain) or go out to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/video/ later and watch the episode "The Gone Dead Train."


In other news, something from Yummy's blog was quoted in the Washington Post's "Express" newspaper this morning.

When someone walked past my office coughing, I felt my lungs constrict. What had been slight paranoia blossomed into [all-out] crazy fear.
[Yummy] has admittedly, fallen for all the warnings surrounding swine flu, and is disinfecting herself dozens of times per day.

1 comment:

Sweetly Single said...

that's sooo cool! I can't wait to see it

and the last thing Yummy needed was encouragement from a newspaper! GEESH! LOL