Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Links: Dec 26

I've been out this week so I don't have much in the way of links. Largely because I wrote this a week ago.

Buried on the Sci-Fi Channel website that I check from time to time. They used to regularly publish short stories on the site. [link]
No, no it's good stuff. I particularly like "A Wind is Rising" [link]

Speaking of the lost dark reaches of Scifi.com you should check out the ruins of "City of Dreams". Audio shows written by J. Michael Straczynski. [link]
It used to be part of "Seeing Ear Theatre" but the main site is gone now.

After yesterday's Doctor Who fanboy explosion I'd be remiss not to post this Dr. Who short story. [link]

The Fail Blog. A blog about various things that have gotten screwed up. [link]

Cake Wrecks. A fail blog with cakes as a specialty. [link]

The Daily WTF. A fail blog with IT as a specialty. [link]

Bad Astronomy. A science and debunking blog by Phil Plait. [link]

No comments: