Friday, September 05, 2008

Garbage movies

You haven't seen any movie reviews from me in a few weeks because there hasn't been anything worth seeing released in a month or so. But I'm still gonna pass on what I've been hearing.

Tropic Thunder
It's not bad but it sure isn't good. The sole reason to see this movie is to piss off the protesters who disapprove of it's treatment of the mentally disabled.

Babylon A.D.
20 minutes were cut to make it fit in the preferred time span. Those must have been the 20 minutes that made sense.

The House Bunny
Only worth seeing if you pine for your days in a sorority. And even the girls who were psyched about this movie are saying that you should wait until you can NetFlix it. Just not worth $10.

Disaster Movie
STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!!! Congress is considering legislation to make paying to see this movie punishable by 20 years in the electric chair.

College
See "The House Bunny".

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
I haven't heard anything bad about it. I haven't heard anything about it whatsoever.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
After Star Wars episodes I, II, & III and then Indiana Jones IV you honestly thing Lucas has any writing and/or directing talent left in him? By all reports this is just more of the same old Meh we've come to expect from him.

Death Race
Exactly what it advertises. Manly men and shapely women driving tricked out cars that shoot at each other.

Because I know you care so much about my opinion.

No comments: