Thursday, February 07, 2013

Sod Off Mac and Cheese

Being back on a budget diet has brought mac and cheese back into my life. The first stuff I picked up came with pre-made cheese sauce. No having to mix milk and butter with a strange yellow powder. So much easier, right? Yes. But it tastes like ass. Obviously you don't have to add all of the sauce to the pasta. But figuring out how much to use is like trying to find the right temperature in the shower. Between boiling and freezing is about 0.25° of just right. Similarly, mac and cheese with pre-made sauce has a very fine line between pasta that once heard his uncle tell of cheese sauce and pasta with ass. The problem being that, unlike a shower, once you've gone too far you can't come back. It's lame... lame... lame... lame... ass... more ass... additional ass... rap video.

So sod off Kraft. I'm only going to eat this other stuff that's also by Kraft.

Note: any mac and cheese from Whole Foods is 100% pure rectum.

2 comments:

Der_Muffinman2 said...

I still love Ramen, and I have figured out how to make it in the microwave at work. Mmmm, maybe I'll have that today :)

Ibid said...

I'm told I liked Ramen as a kid. I don't remember that. I just remember seeing globs of it in the water fountains in the dorms. Put me off Ramen forever.