Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Brad Meltzer

Tonight Brad Meltzer is signing his new book, "The Fifth Assassin", at Politics and Prose in Washington, DC. In this interview and this interview, the novelist and comic book writer talks about how his inspiration came from an invitation behind the scenes of a little known Army museum.

The museum in question is the National Museum of Health and Medicine, formerly of Walter Reed Army Medical Center. And the invitation was offered by My Krodie, formerly Chief Archivist at the museum, collaborator on a few medical books with me, expert on the subject of cancer in comics, and long time victim of this blog's site feed.

My Krodie and I will be attending and getting books signed. Alas, I don't have any of Brad's comics. At least none that I can easily find.

No comments: