Thursday, June 18, 2009

Papercraft Prince

Yummy has developed something of an addiction to the video games "Katamari Damacy" and "We Love Katamari". So, for her birthday last month I made a papercraft Prince and a papercraft Katamari.

The Prince looks rather like this.

If you want the plans you may get the PDF at http://www.savefile.com/files/2131888.

There's not much in the way of instructions, but it's pretty straight forward.

This is not an original design. I found someone else's plan and redrew it so it looked better. The original was all pixelated and icky.

On Monday you'll get the Katamari.

3 comments:

Scott said...

So, I bought Beautiful Katamari for the XBOX 360. Wow. Fun, yes. Funny, yes. Incredibly frustrating, unfortunately. It's a little too blocky and difficult to navigate for my taste. For the longest time I thought I was good at video games. It takes at least 4 attempts to beat each level. Maybe I just don't 'get' it?

Ibid said...

No, that sounds about right. I haven't played "Beautiful Katamari" but that's in line with with what I've seen with the other games. Now you need to look online for stuff to unlock and to see how well you need to do to keep the King from insulting you.

GreenCanary said...

I LOVE KATAMARI! I was just playing it, as a matter of fact. Star 5 (or is it 4?) in Katamari Damacy is kicking my butt. There's a Royal Present hanging from the ginormous radish and I JUST - CAN'T - REACH - IT. I've tried at least 15 times... Stupid ginormous radish.