Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Music to Segway to

Edit: I forgot to add "On Top of Old Smokey".

While riding my Segway to work and back I get songs in my head. Normal songs. Songs I don't mind having stuck in there. Not the stuff that my mind twists and deforms in self defense. Well, not usually. There were a few days of Ed Gruberman [link] performing the theme to "Star Trek: The Next Generation" acapella.

I think the rhythm of the Segway on the sidewalk triggers certain songs. There's a completely different set of songs that I get while walking and another for when driving.

Anyway, here's my head's Segway playlist.

1) From the TV show "Red Dwarf" the tune played between scenes as the camera shows an exterior of the ship. (0:06-0:24)

2) The theme to Superman.

3) From "Dune" (the David Lynch version) the "I'M RIDING A SANDWORM, MOTHERFUCKERS!" song.
edit: video changed. Jump to 1:49 for the bit that gets stuck in my head.

4) "You Can Call Me Al" by Paul Simon

5) "Popcorn (Hot Butter)"

6) "Volare"

7) "Happy Happy Joy Joy"
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Uploaded by empiempi. - Watch more comedy videos and sitcoms.

8) Theme to "New Adventures of Lois and Clark"Mmmmmm... Teri Hatcher's slide shot.



Bonus: "Popcorn (Hot Butter)" on Tesla Coils.

No comments: