Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I don't get subjugation

I don't get Muslims. Granted, I don't get most religions but this one is extra odd. They subjugate the women but make them cover themselves from head to toe. Who's idiotic idea was this?1 Dammit, if I was gonna do some subjugating I'd be giving the women something more revealing. The local grocery store would look like Daytona Beach during Spring Break or a rave instead of a photo negative of a Klan rally. Bikini's and/or washcloths and dental floss would be the order of the day. If you've got it, flaunt it.2 And if you don't got it then go be a Muslim. At least with my plan you won't need to buy all new berkas if you put on 30 lbs.

1Most Christian religions have similar restrictive clothing selections. I just picked the most restrictive I could find.

2The author wishes to note that he does not, in fact, got it.

3 comments:

BrianAlt said...

It's probably the rhetoric of failure.

Sweetly Single said...

ok define got it? because isn't it in the eye of the beholder?

Because afterall don't we all "got it" in the eyes of someone

GreenCanary said...

This beholder's eyes would like you to flaunt it. Also, please show more of your adorable legs. I love those legs of your'n.