Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Links: January 22

More links to me: [walyou.com] [mt-soft.com.ar] [clickworldnews.com] [design-reuse.eu] [justrade.co.uk]

Finches rock out.

Strangest humidifier I've ever seen. [link]

How to make marmalade. [link]

Mythbusters ignite 1,000,000 match heads. If I were one of their interns I'd be a bit pissed I didn't get to go to the igniting.

Nifty paintings. [link]

Back during the campaign a Democrat who now has a position of power said something racist. Yep. He did. It was stupid and he said it. More than a year later Republicans are making a big deal of it. Here's a small sample of racist stuff Republicans have said in the same time period. [link]

Game: Civilizations Wars - Quickly breed an army and kill everyone else. [link]

Game: Transcripted - destroy the invading pathogens to get blocks to complete some DNA. [link]

Remarkably short list this week. I blame the 3 day weekend.

1 comment:

GreenCanary said...

I want a guitar-playing finch!