Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh, wait, there's some other guy

Late in the work day I realized that I've been approaching the Blackberry thing all wrong. See, I'm not Frodo Baggins, the phone is not the One Ring, and it's not my job to take it to Mt. Doom. See, there's this other person out there who is missing a phone. This person is trying to figure out how to get his missing phone back. How would said person do this? By calling it, of course. So my job is just to leave the thing on and charged.

Sure enough, on the way home I got a call from Mt Doom who gave me his address so I could take it over and drop it in his mail box.

3 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Yes, the task can really drain a person.

Well done.

lacochran said...

I love a happy ending.

Sweetly Single said...

hahahahahaha pure genius!