Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

There's a blogger meme where someone tags you and you have to say 7 things about yourself that people don't know. Then you go and tag 7 other bloggers. I got tagged.

RULES
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I wound up making two lists. Pick the one you like more.

1) I was born in the wagon of a traveling show.
2) I am the Kwisatz Haderach.
C) I invented the zero and hold the patent for dirt.
IV) I know where you live.
5) My momma used to dance for the money they'd throw.
six) The characters of Merlin and Batman were both modeled after me.
sqrt(49)) I'm the one who shaved that message into your dog.

I) I'm supposed to be working right now.
A) There's something stuck in my teeth.
i) Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger.
a) In one weekend I caught 8 mice in my house.
•) I once caught and held falling scaffolding with my home construction teacher on the top.
°) I actually have been there and done that. I wasn't impressed.
-) Lists like this make me love you even more.

And I tag NOBODY! THIS. ENDS. HERE!

4 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Gypsy! Tramp! Thief! But what do I know. I'm just a townsperson.

Malaise Inc said...

Speaking of your mother, I am still POed that she wouldn't make change when I only had a $20 bill to throw.

And, apropos of nothing, my word verification is IDSXOMUM.

Sweetly Single said...

muhahahahaha you should tagg the blog stalkers!!!

GreenCanary said...

Three months later, were you a gal in trouble? ;-)