Monday, October 09, 2006

Camera

I'm going to finally answer a question posted several weeks ago in the comments. What kind of camera do I use?

It's Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FZ30. It was chosen over some other pretty spiffy cameras because it will take SD Cards as did my last camera, my Palm Pilot, my memory stick, and Mom's laptop.
I can lock the shutter open for up to a minute as seen in "Fun With Cameras" and "More Fun With Cameras"
It seems to tweek the colors just a bit as seen when looking at the truck, grass, sky, and house in "Death of a Solar Panel".
The zoom is pretty awesome as seen in "Rubbish".

I didn't need the flash for any of the shots at the book release at work today. This disturbed the people at the party.

And finally, this is a picture I took during the Cherry Blossom Festival. The wind was blowing pretty hard that day and all the petals rippled nicely on the surface of the Tidal Basin. Click on the photo to see how big this picture really is.

No comments: