Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Bad news. I'm back in the office.

"You and most of the planet. Cry me a river."

True enough. But, you may recall the offices got a steam bath last weekend. I worked from home as long as I could. But I forgot that my work computer was recently swapped for one that had a newer version of the Adobe suite. So all the files I worked with on this machine weren't going to work on my laptop. I needed those files saved compatible with older software.

I still swapped the motherboard on my laptop, backed everything up, and got a bunch of work done on my zero priority project. The job that does have priority should only take me an hour or two. But it is something that needs to get done. So I'm here sooner than I needed to be.

The office is still trashed. Five days to work with and tiles are still down and the carpet is a mess.

I'll probably still get out of here early to allow them to clean the carpets.

1 comment:

BrianAlt said...

Yep. I've been there.

Probably need multiple cleanings.

WV: reare