Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jury doodles

These are some of my doodles from while on jury duty.
It started with the two in the upper left. I was noticing that the guy in the top middle had a line that ran straight from his forehead down to the tip of his nose. All, that is, except for a chunk taken out right where his nose met his eyebrows. And that's partially covered by his glasses. Then I did the woman to his left since she was also very angular.
The guy on the right got way too much nose and face. You can see where I marked where it should have been removed.
The guy in the lower left I had trouble with the right lens of his glasses so it looks like it's flapping.
For a video testimony they put the laptop running the video on the stand and pointed the microphone at the speaker.

As you can see in the top middle, I started doing creatures for awhile.
The woman in the top right is pretty good, but she wasn't nearly that freaked out.
The two at the bottom are the same guy.

Nearly everyone got aged more than they deserved. I think it's because the pen likes to make lines so everyone is a little extra wrinkled.

1 comment:

Sweetly Single said...

ok wow! you are a great artist when bored

btw....smart ass comments are a good thing