Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Heinamackafrau

I hate the cleaning woman.

It's not the cleaning woman herself so much as that damn cart she drags around with her. Meant to collect trash, that barrel carries around the sound of the Apocalypse. When the Vogon constructor fleet finally comes I'll have no idea because I just assumed that the cleaning woman coming. It drowns out my audio books. It drowns out conversation. It drowns out the heavy machinery operating outside my window. All work comes to a stop until she has passed.

I hate the cleaning woman.

3 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Just make sure you have a cheese sandwich and a towel with you and you'll be fine.

lacochran said...

That poor woman--stuck with the cart from hell.

Sweetly Single said...

you know what they say....the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

You da' man! oil her wheels for her....and dude I mean to actually do that...not some twisted gross guy reference....I seriously wouldn't suggest that ....nope not me.


yeah ok...carry on! LOL