Thursday, April 21, 2011

RIP: Sarah Jane Smith

I don't remember the first time I watched Dr Who, but I know I spent many hours as a kid hiding behind the couch. My Doctor was Tom Baker and my Companion was Sarah Jane Smith played by Elisabeth Sladen. One of my favorite episodes of the new Dr Who was when the new Doctor ran into her. I've just started getting her new show "The Sarah Jane Adventures" via NetFlix.

Cancer took her away Tuesday. She was 63. I'll miss her.


Used without permission from dorktower.com

The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world or a relationship. Everything has it's time and everything ends.
- Sarah Jane Smith in "School Reunion"



Reactions from her friends and coworkers. [link]

No comments: