Monday, August 30, 2010

Car sticker

I now have a car. A car that is nearly identical to probably 10% of the cars in DC. Too much? 5%? A heck of a lot of cars in this area look like mine. I pass several parked on the way to work. One or two just on my block. I wanted the red Prius, but they had gray and were ready to cut a deal.

I had a point. What was it?

OH! I need to do something to my car so that I know that it's mine. At least until I've learned it's curves well enough to find it on my own. You've seen those stickers on the back of some cars on the highway. The stick figure mommy and daddy and son and daughter and baby and doggie. No? Look here.

I drew my own. We're looking into finding someone to print and cut them for us.

1 comment:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Marvelous. Don't forget a stick figure bird!