Thursday, September 11, 2008

TV links

"Fringe" didn't suck.
It's a medical sci-fi spy thriller. I don't usually go for medical dramas or spy shows but I do like the weird and this counts. It feels like part "X-Files" part "ReGenesis" and promises to be like "Lost" in that you'd better be keeping up with the show or you're gonna be so confused.
It's by J.J. Abrams who also created "Alias" and "Lost". On the other hand he wrote "Mission Impossible 3", "Armageddon", and produced "Cloverfield". So he's good with TV but not so much with movies. Who knows if he'll be able to revive the Star Trek franchise with "Star Trek 11".
I'm not one of those guys who falls for actresses he's never met. I like the lead actress here. Particularly early on when her freckles were more visible.

A link to Fox's stream is now up on my internet TV page.
http://dougintology.blogspot.com/2008/09/giving-up-tv.html

Also, "Eureka" as switched from having new episodes posted the next day to having new episodes posted a week and a day later. Ah, well, better than not at all.

1 comment:

GreenCanary said...

Was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked Fringe. I was disappointed that they regurgitated Lost's soundbites, but still... enjoyed the show. It has been officially Season Passed ;-)