Friday, December 22, 2006

GET IT OUT

(have a holly jolly christmas)
it's in my head!
(It's the best time of)
Get it OUT!
(the year. I don't know)
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
(if there'll be snow)
LA LA LA! IT'S A SMALL WORLD
(but have a cup of cheer)
AFTER ALL
(have a holly)
>wham<
(jolly)
>wham<
(christmas. it's the best)
IT'S A SMALL FUCKING WORLD AFTER THE FUCK ALL!
(time of the year)
>wham< >wham< >wham<
(I)
>wham<
(don't)
>wham<
(know)
>crack<
(if there'll be snow)
>whump<
(buuut haaaavvve uhhh cuuuuup uuuuuuuuuuuhf cheeee.....)
[fade to unconscious]

"what's wrong with him, doctor?"
"judging from the severe bruising on his head and the crack in his
skull I'd say he had a christmas song stuck in his head. we get that a
lot this time of year. We're thinking naming the new wing after Burl Ives."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prozac, my man, prozac. And lay off the crack.

Merry Christmas!