Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Seeing Ear Theatre

You're still here? Uh... here, listen to this. Last episode of Seeing Ear Theatre.

Episode 8: The Alpha and Omega of David Wells
Featuring Peter Gallagher

Description from the site:
A man in search of the Truth undergoes a past-life regression that takes him further than anyone has ever gone before.

"People with no tact, noting my sometimes intemperate nature, have tended to tell me, 'Y'know, you REALLY should have a past-life regression sometime to see where all this anger is coming from.' Which finally (after smiting them, that is) got me to thinking about what I would do in a story with this device...if there was a way to go FORWARD just as well as BACKWARD through various incarnations. When I figured that one out, The Alpha and Omega of David Wells kind of wrote itself." – J. Michael Straczynski

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=197441

No comments: