Friday, May 18, 2007

DC's Ride Your Bike to Work Day

Today is Washington DC's ride your bike to work day. I was trying to convince one of my cow-irkers to finally bring his Segway in but apparently it's not responding to keys at the moment. He was gonna ride his bike instead. I told him to give himself an hour and wherever he made it to when I came along I'd tow him from there.

Anyway, today is Washington DC's ride your bike to work day. I saw three bikes heading south while I was heading north. This is two bikes less than usual.

Also absent was this guy.
He's wearing Rollerskis, a National Geographic top, and a Hello Kitty mask.
This picture was taken when I ran into him at the Kite Festival a month or so back.
I tend to see him coming down 14th street in the mornings. He seems to have a trip about as long as mine. Probably around four miles.

No comments: