Saturday, January 20, 2007

Meanwhile...

Over on my cartoon blog (http://dariavideos.blogspot.com/) I've just finished posting the Invader Zim cartoons. I've got about a week of the cartoon Clerks before I have to find something else.

I missed another DC Blogger Happy Hour. Last time it was because I showed up on time while nobody else did and it wasn't the kind of place I want to just hang out. This time I didn't know about it until it was over. Maybe next month.

I finally found a stash of my allergy meds. I hadn't seen any on the shelves since before Thanksgiving. I'd found some substitute that worked OK, but I was having some skin problems. My skin mostly cleared up after a couple days with the good stuff.
I'd found some online drugstore and asked if they had the inventory to supply me with a six month supply and if the government would think I was running a drug lab. I've no idea what I'd be using Tavist for other than using it to cut cocaine with.
"Aw, man, I am so stoned right now. And my sinuses have never been so clear."

I'll try to come up with a better post tomorrow.

No comments: