Monday, June 21, 2010

What? Huh?

Didn't even have the laptop hooked up today before I was called into action. So here's a late blog.

Saw The A-Team again. If you haven't seen it yet you want to sit through the credits.

I love Woot.com. I've got a lot of stuff from them. Including electronic book readers for Yummy, Wattson, Mom, and Dad. Mom's screen broke while I was flying to Wichita with is. Woot has another one in stock and they're replacing it. This is a shout out to Woot.
For those of you who aren't familiar with them, Woot.com sells one thing a day, usually at a significant discount. And they have a great sense of humor.

There's a yellow rubber ball on the lawn outside my window. Not normally strange, but I am on a secure military base.

Looked at my bank account Saturday morning. I'm $10.41 from being able to pay off my pending car in cash. I need to buy a suitcase for the occasion.

No comments: